RELIGIOUS TOUR BY MOTORBIKE - MORNING
ALL KINDS OF RELIGIONS IN SAIGON
Traditional Vietnamese customs and habits have been formed time to time for thousands of years. This creates a long-lasting culture and the way Vietnamese people choose their beliefs. Despite of the domination and powers of few countries in the past, Vietnamese people still remains their unique cultural identity, yet to absorb the elite of outsider's different religions and beliefs.
Vietnam is situated between two axes of culture, stretching from China and India. In addition, with its socio-economic, historical reasons..., beliefs and religions in Vietnam are surprisingly abundant and flourishing.
Reflecting the influence of multi-culture, beliefs and religions in Vietnam are actually plentiful and prosperous. Vietnamese people have remained a time-honored tradition of practicing their beliefs and regions. Ethnic communities in the nation also retain particular beliefs associated with their own economic and spiritual life.
Joining this kind of tour, you will experience different kinds of religions in Saigon and its origins, places to visits to see religious masterpieces built, to get to know the diversity in religions through the history of this city and to adapt to the fast-growing environment where there are many different people coming from many countries with different kind of religions.
Have you ever been interested in getting to know some religions? Would you like to know more about Vietnam's spiritual life and beliefs? Are you eager to learn and experience? If your answer is yes to all questions above, then this kind of tour is a recommendation for you?
Religiouses we will experience ?
- Chinese's god worship
- Ancestors worship
- Gods worship and holy objects worship
- Goddess worship
- Other religiouses in Vietnam........
What's included ?
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3, 5 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All drinks: sugarcane juice, coffee, water, etc...
- High quality helmet
- Accident insurance
- Small gift
What's excluded ?
- Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)
- Wear casual clothes
- Ask your guide for safety before you want to take pictures
- No discrimination against any kinds of religions because this is a tour where you will get to know, experience and share knowledge about different religions and their origins, history in Vietnam